My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verifying my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My business is currently being owned by someone else on Google maps. I have tried to request the admin rights for the business but it is not working out and I haven't received any response so far.

Since this was not working, I registered my business under my account, however, till now I have not received any post card (more than 2 weeks have passed).

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Verifying my business

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's also important to know that GMB has phone support as well. It can be very useful if you hit a dead end with email support. https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?hl=en&cfnti=escalationflow.c2c&cft=5&rd=...
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just received an email from local_help (Anna) stating that:
--------
My request has been passed on to the other party.

If they don't reply within 4-5 days, I have to reply to the same email for further action.
------
Thank you for your cooperation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah, Just answer Anna's email and follow the step in Emai

Good Luck :)
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's also important to know that GMB has phone support as well. It can be very useful if you hit a dead end with email support. https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_na?hl=en&cfnti=escalationflow.c2c&cft=5&rd=...
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Sir or Madam,

Please help me out!! Our business - JADIN PROTEK has been listed on Google Maps as a distributor of Crown Paints!

However, JADIN PROTEK is not a distributor of Crown Paints and is a business on its own.
Google contacted Crown Paints but no one from Crown Paints responded. Google Maps promised to close down the page and issue a new business page for JADIN PROTEK but nothing happened.

After several emails to various people, eventually. as per Anu's recommendation, I opened a new page for JADIN PROTEK and I was promised that the business will be verified. However, now he is saying that two businesses with similar address and telephone numbers cannot be registered. Although I have already changed the address and the phone number is different, they keep on repeating the same story!!

I request someone with authority to assist me to get my Google Business Page from Crown Paints or assist to verify a new listing of JADIN PROTEK.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

you seem talking about this claimed and verified business page:

https://plus.google.com/113612203551198089931

Have you (as recommended by Colan a month ago) tried  to contact business support? Here again a link: support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes this is the business I am talking about. The phone number is old and is not working any more.
I can't make any changes to the page and Crown Paints is not responding to our request.

I have already contacted Google my business support but as mentioned above, nothing fruitful so far.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Please try an other time to contact business support - requesting a call back (Mo ti Friday only possible)

Verifying my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭