My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verifying my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

S.O.S.
Please help.
Hello from the Principality of Andorra, they have put "disabled" on the grounds that my business does not belong to a category "verifiable My Business". Is incredible. I am indignant. The "holiday apartment" (Apartamento Turístico)  appears on the official classification for Europe. Perhaps the case of a translation problem, but there are millions of businesses that category. They are making a big mistake and they are paying me, is not whether to register a new My Business.
What can I do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verifying my business

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@J Estenle G

I'm not sure that I understand your problem. Do you mind sharing the name of your business and website? Would you also explain the category issue in more detail as well. I think other contributors might not be answering your question because they do not fully understand your issue.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author J Estenle G
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

adding  to what @Cody already said/asked

Would you @J Estenle G please read at first Guidelines for representing your business on Google

and over there the part where the tell us the below quoted info about 

Ineligible businesses:

The following businesses aren’t eligible for a local page:

• Businesses that are under construction or that have not yet opened to the public.
  • Rental or for-sale properties, such as vacation homes, model homes or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.
  • An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on the page for their business within their "Introduction" field.

Having read this above quoted part: is your "holiday apartment" (Apartamento Turístico) staffed by your employees during the listed openeing hours?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Completely agree. But business is a holiday apartment with reception, laundry service, government permission, etc ... just like a hotel. In Andorra, tourist country, there are 300 tourist apartments business and there is no problem. Google has put me in his sights?

And all these ??

https://www.google.es/maps/search/apartamentos/@42.5769053,1.6509041,15.33z

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Estenle V or @J Estenle G

if there is a reception and it  is a staffed reception you should be eligible.

If there are issues to verifiy it please provide more details of what you specified in your dashboard.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Gracias chicos por la ayuda:

https://plus.google.com/+ApartamentsCasaVellaPopaireSoldeu?hl=es
https://goo.gl/maps/HJ3RSX7rLYA2

Google ha borrado todo. Me dice: "Este negocio no es verificable". Han borrado todo: las fotos, el tour virtual nuevo (queda el tour virtual viejo). Pero han dejado la pagina local verificada. No entiendo nada. este negocio lo doy de alta la agencia del Gobierno de Andorra, igual que otros 1.700 negocios. Estoy indignado por una decisión sin explicación.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Esa es una página que no está verificada así que no se puede encontrar en Maps y búsqueda web.
¿Le ofreciste mandarles fotos de la recepción?
Lo que puedes verificar es la recepción, si está en un edificio separado de los departamentos, porque solo puedes verificar lo que clientes potenciales pueden visitar y eso es la recepción.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor