My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verify Online Business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I am a Small Business who deals with Clients both in Canada and in Ireland. I would very much like to verify my business but I can not verify the business using a PO box. I have attempted to send the Postcard three times both with and without the PO box listed and have still received nothing. 

I would love to promote my business using adwords but it seems that this is not possible unless I have an office?

Can someone please help!?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Verify Online Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sean M

I'm afraid but this typ of online businesses are not eligible for a verification.

YOur best choice is to have a good website and/or  pure brand page (no local page)

Verify Online Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply, 

Do you have a link that can explain getting a pure brand page?

Thank You!

Verify Online Business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sean!

See below for more information about creating a brand page on Google.

Create a brand page on Google

Brands, organizations, and artists can get online and connect with customers and fans by creating a Google+ brand page.

Google+ brand pages don’t include address or other physical location information that appears on Google Maps. Instead, they offer ways for organizations to reach out to followers, fans, and customers on Google. You can link your brand page to your website, share updates, and post photos and videos.

Brand pages promote organizations that don't have a physical address. If you operate a business with a physical location, you may want to create a local business page instead. Learn more about different types of Google+ pages

To create your brand page:

1. In a web browser, visit the page creation portal.
  2. Follow the instructions on your screen to finish creating your page.

After you've created the page, you can set up your profile details. Then, let others know about your new page! All pages are public as soon as they're created.

Managers

Pages can have multiple managers. You might want to add additional people as managers just in case it becomes necessary for someone other than the owner to administer the page.

When a page has managers, multiple people can act on behalf of the page, and you don’t need to share your account information with them. Also, if you created a page for your organization and you don’t want to be the owner anymore, you can transfer ownership to someone else.