My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verified but "Insights" is still locked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HandWorks Therapy

12 Townsend Hill Rd

603-722-0112

http://handworkstherapy.com/

How can I get my Google Business site to progress out of "pending review" status and allow me to use google insights and other features?  I have the green tick mark thing saying I'm verified, but the shield at the top right still has a slash through it and is not green.  

Therefore I cannot tell if I am truly verified or not, and my insights is still locked.  Help.

Lisa

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verified but "Insights" is still locked

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @HandWorks_T,

Have you received the postcard in the mail to verify your business? That's usually why its pending. Also, your insights may not be available because you don't have proper access or have not accrued enough users who been to your page for the data to be anonymized (this is why google has a minimum threshold of users who view your page before showing metrics).

Let me know if that helps!
Nick

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
additionla point to what Nick said:
is this your full address:
12 Townsend Hill Rd
Brookline, NH 03033

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I received the postcard and entered in the code.

I am trying to increased visibility of my website, so at least someone can do a Google search and type in my business name and have our website pop up. Currently, I can't find us anywhere unless I directly type in our URL.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. This is our full address.