My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verified business pending for over 3 weeks now, shows wrong business at location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client opened up his restaurant at 14891 Preston Rd #130 Dallas, TX 75254 after buying the location from its previous owner.

We created a Google Business page to get his restaurant on Google Maps, verified the listing, and have been waiting for the changes to take place for over 3 weeks now. The location still shows the old business, Pho is for Lovers, as a permanently closed location.

I reached out to a Google Rep and he was super unhelpful, saying that we needed to get the previous owner of the location to close their Google Business page for that location, which we did. 

Now, it's been 2 weeks since Pho is for Lovers closed their page, and I have sent 2 fill out form requests and nobody has reached out go me nor has the page been reviewed. 

It shows as verified but I can't do anything to communicate with Google. 

Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verified business pending for over 3 weeks now, shows wrong business at location

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Daniel,

Could you help me with the Business Name and complete address? Or your G+ page link?

Re: Verified business pending for over 3 weeks now, shows wrong business at location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The whole business page is not viewable by anyone but me...the google + page keeps redirecting: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109840229932106748962/109840229932106748962/posts/p/pub?gmbpt=true&hl=...

I'm not sure why all of this is happening but this is so frustrating.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Daniel P

here are my two cents:

there seems to be a verified listing "Pho DK" (its a MM link) about a Vietnameses restaurant called "Pho Dk"

But this restaurant gets redirected to an other restaurant named as "Pho is for Lovers" 

A GMaps link would be https://goo.gl/maps/P3o6xDcVPh82

It seems for me your original listing  "Pho DK" is either corrupted or hijacked

Recommend contacting Business Support.

Curious what wil @Sujay B recommend - base on my provided links?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
it seems the listing is renamed recently in MM but not yet published with the name "Pho DK" and in GMaps still closed.
But guessing this will shortly revert to open again.