My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verified business not showing full address or on maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

InstaMove Removals & Storage

83 Kew Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside PR8 4HN

01704 628 197

https://business.google.com/u/1/b/113055039203856917944/dashboard/l/00982923767460891060?hl=en-GB

Hi all. I have a verified business on google which I have put the full address in for. It up until recently used to show my full business address, which I wanted it to do. I chose the option which says that customers visit us at our business location. However, recently the full address has vanished from the google maps listing and doesnt show on the map? Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance, Alan

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alan F
April 2016

Re: Verified business not showing full address or on maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Alan F

I'm not quite sure why happens what happens

But I see on MapMaker  (link "InstaMove Removals & Storage") somebody (a user "Anonymous8186") recently (9th of April) made few map edits for your business and they are now under Google Moderation - the entire listing is marked "pending" in MapMaker now

In case you are sure not having changed any piece of info in your dashboard regarding address and your Service Area specification since 9th April  I recommend to contact business support facing them with your issue and my hints about your status in MapMaker.

The best way to contact business support:

Request a call back via 
https://support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks helmut much appreciated! :-) all sorted now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭