My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verified Business but Cannot Find it via Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My business name is Real Safe Agent

My current business address is 7801 N. Capital Texas Hwy. Suite 390 Austin, TX 78731

My number is (512) 593-4300

My website is www.realsafeagent.com 

My + is Real Safe Agent

When I type my company name "Real Safe Agent" into Google my business page and website itself do not show in the results. I was told that everything is set up correctly because when I search for my company along with our address or city our business page does come up. My business page is set up, "we offer services at customer's location and do not offer services out of our physical address". therefore the whole address is not even displayed to the public and no one would search our business name and location city because our employees and customers are located across the US. I thought my business area radius was not large enough to pick up someone searching for us from another state so I went in and physically added all 50 states instead of doing the radius. This did not help either. 

After reading a couple other posts on here I think the issue might be that my site is not indexed by google. When I type "site:http://www.realsafeagent.com/" see screenshot below, the attached results are returned. The site it returns is my website but it only brings you to a PDF that resides on my site, and not the site itself. Can someone please check my site to see if it's been set up on our end to be blocked from google index or if the site was blocked for some reason. Here is a link to the post I found on here regarding a similar issue:

Please help!

Sharon

google site index.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Verified Business but Cannot Find it via Google Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sharon W

there is apparently no verified listing of your business at the mentioned address.

Can you please provide me a screenshot showing the listing in your dashboard for this address?

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Re: Verified Business but Cannot Find it via Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thank you for the speedy response. Attached you will see the screenshot of
our registered address.

Sharon

--
Sincerely,

Sharon Whitman
504-512-6759

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sharon W

unfortunately I can't see any screenshots from you.

Please note this:

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

@Ingo S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I replied to your post straight from my gmail account and must have just attached the image to the reply email. Sorry about that. Attached you will find the address listed under Real Safe Agent's google business page. 

Thank you so much for looking into this for me!

Business Address Verified.png

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Sharon W

waht are you expecting having created a GMB  listing as "https://plus.google.com/106748856858077793615/about" and this is created with a huge service area covering the entire US (all of its states) as visible in here:

You won't tell me you will face your custumers in person during oyur business hours in the entire USA?

Screenshot 2016-12-05 at 14.34.48.png

Thought you have an  office at 7801 N. Capitel Texas Hwy #390 in Austin Tx

you should have youroffice somewhere at any airport in TX in order to meet your customers in person ;-)

but seriously:

having any service area of about 35 miles radius (or less)  might  be ok.

All larger areas are of no benefit at all to get ranked