My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verified (3+ year old) business listing has disappeared from maps recently

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Day,

Our business "The Lane Spa" has always been visible in the search results for many variations such as Massage, Facial, Day Spa etc... 

As of about a month - maybe less, we are no longer showing up ANYWHERE. It's as though the listing has dropped off the map completely. I can access the dashboard in my google account and there are no warnings or issues that would need to be fixed. Our reviews are in tact and we just had a few new reviews over the past couple of weeks from some new clients. 

I can't figure out why this has happened. I don't care if we are not #1 or even #3 but we've completely dropped off the list.

Here is our google + url: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107007769951335613212/+TheLaneSpa/posts?gmbpt=true&hl=en

Current Address: 11382 Prosperity Farms Rd #126, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Phone Number: 561-691-0104

Any help or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verified (3+ year old) business listing has disappeared from maps recently

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I see your business in the map results for Palm Beach Gardens spa related keywords. Here's one example:

lane-spa.jpg

It should also be present for searchers in Palm Beach Gardens that just search 'spa' and 'day spa'

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.