My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run my business from a public park.  Is there an alternative way to verify my business?  I would never get the postcard as it would be mailed to the park. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think such kind of businesses are not eligible

Verification

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@sahib k

at first:

please edit your posting removing contatc information - as it violates our guidlines.

Second point:

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Verification

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Self Promotions:

This self-promotional post has been archived by a Moderator. Please note that our Community Posting Guidelines ask that you do not promote any products or services here in the forum, even if related.

Repeated spam posts may result in suspension from this community forum.