My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verification without adress

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Towyn Camping

Whitesands,

St David's,

SA62 6PS

07813 878524

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115364087996698212378/115364087996698212378/about

Hi There,

Hopefully you can help. my business is a campsite and the location I need to register (the campsite) doesn't have a postbox and as such, I can't recieve post there. How can I register this fully? I tried having a postcard sent to my home, then change it back, but that results in a new postcard being sent. How should I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bethan J
August 2016

Re: Verification without adress

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

There's a real address, just no mailbox, right? What you can do, is request a postcard to be sent to the campsite location, wait 14 days, and then contact Google support and explain the situation. You're not the first business with a location that can't recieve post, so they'll help you find a different option if you call in after following the steps above. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bethan J
August 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

There's a real address, just no mailbox, right? What you can do, is request a postcard to be sent to the campsite location, wait 14 days, and then contact Google support and explain the situation. You're not the first business with a location that can't recieve post, so they'll help you find a different option if you call in after following the steps above. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the insight, will give it a shot. Thanks again!