My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verification where postcard is not a possible option?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

A few months back we have opened our Mughamarat Adventures Paragliding and Survival Training Camp in Mleiha, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.

I have set up our business page and all but the system only offers "postcard" as means of verification. Due to the local postal services and logistics issues involved, verifying my business address is not possible via postcard. Though the system leaves me with no other option but I am hoping there is one... otherwise, will it be never verified? I requested the postcard a long time back, it never arrived.. and it never will for the above mentioned reasons.

Is there any other way to verify it, anyone has a tip that could help workaround this issue?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you, regards,

Andras

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mughamarat L
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You have no choice but to attempt postcard verification first. If you have requested the card and waited at least two weeks and it hasn't come, you then need to contact support and they will assist you with getting verified.

To contact support:

1- log into your Google my business dashboard http://www.google.com/mybusiness
2- select support from upper left hamburger menu
3- a help screen will appear to the right
4- scroll down to contact us
5- choose most appropriate contact method for you (some are not always available)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the suggestions. I have spent quiet some time trying to see how I could make actual contact with Google's Support team but it is well hidden. Now that you I have found it with your help, I have requested their assistance.

Thanks!