My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verification hired space

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a theatre school from my own home, and hire the space the school runs in a different town. Verification wants to send the postcard to the school I hire, but I need it sent to me! Is there a way to have a private address or get it sent in another way?
The school I hire from is closed on the day I use it, and just the caretaker opens it, and I don't think they would appreciate me getting post sent there! Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verification hired space

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You need to use the your home address for all of the business information, and not use any of the school space. The school space address is not eligible for a GMB listing:. If you do not interact physically with your customers at your home location, it is not eligible for a GMB listing either.

'An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on the listing for their business within their "Introduction" field.' https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en