My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verification/Editing YouTube Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to edit the look of my company's YouTube page, but it's not letting me do that before verification.  The only option available to me was to be mailed a postcard with the verification code.  Does anyone know about how long that should take to get to me?  I need the YouTube page to be ready by Friday, and I worry the card won't get to me in time.  Is there any way to verify online or through my company's website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verification/Editing YouTube Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Matt

Depending on the type of business, you *may* have other options.

"You may be instantly verified to manage your business if you’ve already verified your business’s website with Google Search Console.

Make sure that you’re signed in to Google My Business with the same account you used to verify your site with Search Console. Note that some business categories may not be eligible for instant verification."

See this page for more details: https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog