My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Verfied main offfice site been disabled - case 4-6852000013169

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me as Google Local have called me, but i think i was talking to the wrong person :/

Our main site has been removed off google (106 Haxby Road, York, YO31 8JP), it has been disabled and i was not notified about it - this is our main and verfied site. We run a small letting agency from our home office, we focus on Students and they only visit us to sign paperwork as with a letting agency we have no goods to sell as such, it's a service business.

They have taken our office off Google local as it has been deemed an online business, even though we have hundreds of people who have checked into our address via our facebook page (fb.com/yorkstudentaccommodation) and it's our main site. We have sign boards outside our property so people know we are here as we are well hidden off the road, without this google local listing - i don't think anyone will find us!

Our office is down an alley way so google maps don't even take any pictures of us or allow us to draw a map to us (our address on street view is the wrong property).

Does anyone know how i can call google local?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Verfied main offfice site been disabled - case 4-6852000013169

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem with mine, except i cant apply or cancel on the editing page to make it activated again, i cleared my cache and cookies and no joy, We have been verified for years and all of sudden our business was disabled and you cant find it on google maps no more, with no warning like mark (above) was. If you get it solved mark, please let me know.

To me on the form for the business information editing is glitched so you cant edit it or apply or cancel, so it may be a website error, i have tried serveral computer's and browsers to amend this with no joy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google 2.png

Eric B wrote:
I have the same problem with mine, except i cant apply or cancel on the editing page to make it activated again, i cleared my cache and cookies and no joy, We have been verified for years and all of sudden our business was disabled and you cant find it on google maps no more, with no warning like mark (above) was. If you get it solved mark, please let me know.

To me on the form for the business information editing is glitched so you cant edit it or apply or cancel, so it may be a website error, i have tried serveral computer's and browsers to amend this with no joy.

This is what Im stuck on, the country select wont work but the rest is editable but i cant press apply or cancel.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have just emailed them asking them to call me, lets see what happens - sadly it's all out of my hands

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still not had a call back :/
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark C
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

got it sorted in the end :)

Was down to a google bug... that got fixed.

Verfied main offfice site been disabled - case 4-6852000013169

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's still an issue for us & we had to reset it from scratch for it verify our address on google, we did receive alot of help from google, but sadly their services couldn't explain it either, but im glad our business is back on google maps & other services that we require.