My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

VeggiEAT Xpress has duplicate business showing on google. The location is off on one of them

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

VeggiEAT Xpress has duplicate business showing on google. The location is off on one of them

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

fair enough @Elaine L

but I can't find either of the bsuinesses on Google.

To help you more please include the following with your question for both listings - the correct one and the duplicate:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Elaine,

I was able to find the duplicates. Here's what I found. 

https://www.google.com/maps?cid=7423368122889266775
this listing is unclaimed
(Inside 99 Ranch Market), 3768 Maryland Parkway Ste 650, Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 836-1945
1 review

https://www.google.com/maps?cid=2202875661249938111
this listing is claimed
3768 Maryland Parkway Ste 650, Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 278-1949
3 reviews

Ideally, if you ask Google's support on twitter, they'd merge the two listings. There's reviews on both, so it'd be great to consolidate them. You've got the same name and (mostly) the same address on both listings, so you should be able to get them merged. The only point of concern is that there's two phone numbers. It looks like the one on your 'real' listing (the one that's been claimed) isn't the same number you have everywhere else. What's (702) 278-1949? Why do you have two numbers? You'll probably want to change that number on your claimed GMB listing to (702) 836-1945 before requesting a merge, unless you're in the process of changing that number everywhere. Hope that helps. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: VeggiEAT Xpress has duplicate business showing on google. The location is off on one of them

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Both are considered working number for the restaurant but I can change the number 702-278-1949 to 702-836-1945, then have it merged. Who can do the merging for me?

Sent from my iPhone