My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

VERIFICATION BY EMAIL

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Google Team
I want to verify my business details applied for verification code as well, if i send my company trade license or other documents by mail is this possible to get verification code by mail, i don't want to wait for 25 days.

Thanks & Regards

Way 2 Journey Team

1 Expert replyverified_user

VERIFICATION BY EMAIL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James