My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Urgent - Need Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. I have followed every step on the google help page and there is no further help which i find absurd! No telephone numbers and no way to contact someone on google. We are the new owners of villa igiea taormina. I waited for the postcard to arrive with the code to verify my business to change the details. I followed the steps and it said it was verified. I then waited for the name to change and it hasnt changed in 24 hours. I tried to go on to verify again and now it saysNessuna attività in attesa di verifica per villaigieataormina@gmail.com. which means there is no business to verify. There are also three accounts showing even if i tried to delete the one which does not belong to us. There is one personal account, villa igiea, and two brand accounts one which is the old one. I dont know how to fix this if there is no google support and i seem to be going around in circles! i hope somone can help843

Re: Urgent - Need Support

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, @Villaigiea T!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your page. If you are looking to contact someone at Google, you can do so through your Google My Business platform. 

To contact Support, go to https://business.google.com/manage/#/list. 

On the top left-hand corner, you will see 3 lines stacked over each other. They will look like this: 

three lines.png

Click on those lines, and a side-bar will appear. 

Click on Support. This will prompt another side-bar to appear, but on the right. 

Click on either Phone, Live Chat, or Email to contact Google Support, and fill out any necessary information requested. They should get your issue resolved ASAP.