My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Updated information will not appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mexican Village Restaurant, 47350 Van [censored] Rd, Shelby Twp, MI 48317 (586) 254-2290

https://business.google.com/b/101669008536081272280/dashboard/l/13301914307604681799?hl=en&pageId=10...

I recently created an account on Google My Business.  I entered our hours of operation, website address, location, and included photos.  I hit submit.  When I am on our Google My Business account, the page is correct.  When anyone goes to Google and types in our location, our business pops up with the correct address, phone, and photos.  However, the hours and website are still incorrect.  We have repeated the process several times to no avail.  

Is there another step involved??

Kathy Demmers,
Manager 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Updated information will not appear

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I get your listing with the below hours:

Saturday 12–11PMSunday 12–9PMMonday 11AM–10PMTuesday 11AM–10PMWednesday 11AM–10PMThursday 11AM–10PMFriday 11AM–11PM

What other hours have you specified and can oyu provide a screen capture of your dashboard showing them specified differently?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut!

Well, we just searched for our business and now all is correct. I guess it needed time to upload. Thank you for a quick response.

Kathy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All is well now!!  Thank you!