My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Update details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a medical centre :  Forest Lake Doctors, Shop 8, Forest lake Shopping Centre, 235 Forest Lake Boulevard, Forest Lake QLD 4078

Phone ; 07 32788877     Fax : 07 32788222  

We have been open for over 15 months and still get Numerous +++ calls a day for a Landscaping company, that use to have our phone number.  

These calls are tying up our phone line, which is needed for people in need of (sometimes urgent) assistance.

I seek your help in fixing this matter.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Update details

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Forestlake d

(beside of any GoogleMyBusiness listing) there is  a landscape business called "A Forest Lake Landscape & Nursery Supplies" listed on a third party website with your phone number: http://forest-lake.cylex.com.au/landscape%20contractors.html

Here what it looks like on their website:

Screenshot 2016-07-05 at 10.38.36.png

But this business seem nowhere listed on Google - I at least couldn't find it.

However at the mentioned address 150 Government Rd  there is now an other landscaping company located and this is listed with GoogleMyBusiness and in GMaps: https://goo.gl/maps/td3Eu5pEFgu - of course not witn oyur phone number.

I therefore believe oyu need to contact "forest-lake.cylex.com.au" requesting them to remove the outdated entry form their website.

I'm not sure whether or not this older landscaping company "A Forest Lake Landscape & Nursery Supplies" is listed elsewhere.

You should ask any  user calling you for a landscaping company for the exact source of the information they refer to.

This way you can identify perhaps other outdated sources for your actual phone number refrring to "landscaping"