5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Update Category Lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to select a second category for my business and "organization" is spelled "organisation".  Because I am using "non-profit organization" as my first category, I don't want the second spelling to be different.  It looks like an error.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Update Category Lists

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Gerri G

To what coutry belongs  your organization / organisation?

There are depending on the country different spellings for the several typs of categories regarding "organization/organisation"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Update Category Lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

US

I wondered that and checked to see if there was a setting that I could make sure but didn't find one.  

Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler