4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Unwanted photos

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have images posted from an unknown person on my page and I would like to remove the photos but the trash can is not available on these specific images.  How do I remove images from my profile that I did not post?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenn F
May

Unwanted photos

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You will have to pull up your business in the Local Knowledge Panel and then click on See Photos, from there find the "objectionable" photo, then hover in the top-right corner, and then click on the flag, and then select the proper category then submit it.

Unwanted photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You rock!! Thank you.  There was just something about images of a dead chicken mixed in with my portraits that didn't set well with me. Lol.  They have been reported.

Unwanted photos

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Jenn, I do have to caution you, it is all up to Google's discretion if the image gets removed...  So there are times unfortunately that it doesn't get removed, if that is the case, I would recommend that you be vigilant, and continually report the image with your account or another account or two...

Unwanted photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good to know!  Will do!