My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unpublishing Duplicate Business Page Listing so as to be able to Republish Primary Page Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently set up a duplicate page of my Google Business listing, for a different part of the state where I live. That location is a much smaller, outlying  office. The Google + business page is now publishing that location listing, and therefore not publishing my first location's listing-which is actually our larger, primary office. I need to switch these postings so that our first location once again gets published, instead of being removed from publication as being a duplication. I guess I'm not convinced that simply deleting the second one, will enable the first one to be republished, so I haven't done that. Can I inactivate the second one, without deleting it or making it appear that that location of our business is closed? Thank you for replying.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unpublishing Duplicate Business Page Listing so as to be able to Republish Primary Page Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

are both listings in your dashboard active and verified?

If so:

it would be helpful to get their details:

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Re: Unpublishing Duplicate Business Page Listing so as to be able to Republish Primary Page Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Both appear in my dashboard. Both are verified. I would like both locations
to be published. If that's not possible, I'd like to switch the secondary
from being published, so that the primary can be published. Thanks. Don