My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unknown 'updates from google'

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I logged into my dashboard and i was greeted by a yellow banner telling me to review some update by google.
Following the banner's button i'm taken inside the business details but i cannot see any modification at all yet there's this thing on the right:

updates.png

I am confused and suspicious.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Up. Still happening. The updates from google box reamins even after blindly accepting my fate and clicking accept all.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Anyooone? I can't believe the level of sheer incompetence and carelessness in this forum, it should be an easy question for an expert -ANY EXPERT!- to answer!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Stefano L

at your " I can't believe the level of sheer incompetence and carelessness in this forum" - thanks for this crushing judgment.

"Your Honor": It makes it not easy to answer.

But I can criticize @Stefano L too:

It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that the sheer incompetent and careless user her in the "user-help-other-user"-Forum need in order to address your issue.

Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Unknown 'updates from google'

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Helmut Geissler

First of all thank you for you answer. It is not common for me to bllow a fuse but please keep in mind that about six months have passed since my first post. Since my business interests are at stake, since it should be a relatively easy question to answer and since google keeps attibuting my business an "LGBT only" crowd (that's another issue i could not answer in another post) i am very much at odds with this service. And i feel for you volunteers. You're being exploited by a corporation which doesn't deserve it.

Anyway, even if my question purely concerns the control panel so i shouldn't need mention it, this is my pub. All the info you asked for is already there: https://goo.gl/maps/qtaaoe9p94E2

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Stefano L

Please don't care about me (" I feel for you volunteers. You're being exploited by a corporation which doesn't deserve it.")

Its my free decision to participate their Top Contributor  program and I can fisnish this participation at any time I like to do so.

Regarding your issue:

actually your claimend listing will displayed as a pub with this information"

Screenshot 2017-10-28 at 16.55.57.pngQuestions:

what do you refer to as : "LGBT only"I can'tfind it with the listing 

and what info is different from what you specified within your dashboard?

Can you pleas provide such  differences?

In case there are not any difffernces:

When did you noticed last time in your dashboard a messsage like the one 

quoted by you in your starting post here:updates.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
This is the thread where the issue with the crowd attribute is being discussed: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Enhance-Your-Presence/Wrong-LGBT-ONLY-crowd-attribute-keep... The "Updated from Google" message is always there, every time i access my dashboard. Even if i click accept all.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

It's pretty unfriendly and confusing  IMO to start a new thread instead of just continuing with the answer you got from 

MargaretO four weeks ago in her last post over there

To avoid any new confusion I will block your new thread here now for new replies and direct any users to your older other thread