My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unique situation with my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have recently opened a Stand up Paddleboard Company.  In one location, I share the water with an existing company. I rent their boards and only teach yoga.  I have another location on the bay, here I offer rentals, lessons and yoga. Both locations are mobile.  I am not sure how to google my business. The location I share with the other company, I fall under all the rules. Not too sure what to do. I have not yet verified my business. 

Thank you 

Dana 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unique situation with my business

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dana M, in order to set-up and verify a GMB page you need to use an address that is your official business address. And depending on the nature of the business you set up a service area and hide your address, or you don't. 

I'm not 100% clear on the nature of your business based on your description.  What is your official business address? What do you mean by "In one location, I share the water with an existing company" What do you mean by "both locations are mobile"?

Thanks, looking forward to helping you out.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky