My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unintended connections by google street view of two different businesses sharing a common address

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have just created and published a virtual tour of a 'beauty clinic' operating above a hair salon, at the same address, sharing a common door to the street and physical address. They are separately branded and all other requirements mentioned here by @ElizabethP in a question regarding businesses at the same premises.

The problem is, despite creating the appropriate connections between my tour, what is currently displaying is jumping between the tour of the first floor, and an entirely separate tour, for a separate listing, by a separate photographer, of the business on the ground floor. If you also enter the tour of the business below, it throws you upstairs at points too! 

Is this a common issue? Is there anyway to get this fixed, and fixed quickly? As I'm not too happy about having to present these results to the client, or field a phone call from them advising me that their landlords business listing has been corrupted by my photos?

Unintended connections by google street view of two different businesses sharing a common address

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Additional info: The other tour that is 'interfering' is a 'see inside' tour, while mine are just 'normal' photospheres. Also, the business listing owner of the tour has the listing at the incorrect street address.