My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to remove the menu and order link from Google listing for Eastern Spice Loughborough

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is currently directed to JustEat and costing the business £££, Just-Eat take 10% off any orders we receive via them. I have spoken to Google and Justeat numerous times and they keep blaming each other. I need this changed as soon as possible and find it very difficult to understand that this is a complex process for them. 

The website that should be displayed in menu and order link is www.eastern-spice.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to remove the menu and order link from Google listing for Eastern Spice Loughborough

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mitu S

this information doesn't help to help you.

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Eastern spice Indian restaurant and takeaway

2. 76 Leicester road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2AG

3. 07849039162

4. I don't know where to get this info from, I am new to this support platform

Re: Unable to remove the menu and order link from Google listing for Eastern Spice Loughborough

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was there a general approach to fixing this? A local store has the same issue, and they even have their own take-away ordering system in place, but that does not show up on the menu. Can that be changed? Editing the links isn't possible either through the regular way of editing the box either.