My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to remove photos from Google Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I uploaded several pictures to the Google Business.  Some are displaying more than once.  I read on a different post that you should report them to get them removed from Google Business.  I did that this morning but, now I'm thinking maybe that wasn't a good idea.  I don't want my Google Business to get blocked for some reason.  Also, is there a place that shows where the logo, profile, and cover page will appear in the Google Search side panel?  It seems that there is a map and only one picture to the left of the map.  The one picture to the left says "See more Pics" or something like that.  When clicked, it will show a slide show of the pics but, some are distorted.

Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian P
January 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just looked at it again.  All are now removed.  It looks great.  Nothing is needed anymore.  Thank you!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am desperately trying to delete old pictures I added to my business page a year ago that are no longer relevant. I have tried everything in all the help forums, send feedback, flagged the photos, noting is working. I wish someone could help, the help center is not getting the job done!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't have a button where you are to report an issue. Any options?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Babs A

Are you following https://support.google.com/business/answer/6130714?hl=en?

Re: Unable to remove photos from Google Business

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I also can not delete a photo. the trash can icon is not showing up.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Same here. no delete button. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am new at this but here is the way I do it.  Login to your My Business account, you will see a menu HOME INFO PHOTOS REVIEWS INSIGHTS, click on photos.   Then, you the have another sub menu, click on the one where you will find the picture you wish to delete, CLICK ON THE PICTURE you wish to delete TO SEE THE GARBAGE CAN at the top right corner of the screen.  Job is done!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please read my response further down for explanation to this problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Helmut, I have an unwanted picture (extremely old and poor image of our businesses  building) in my photos that is in the 'customer' category.  When I select it there no garbage can icon to delete it.  Any suggestions how to get rid of it?