My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to remove photos from Google Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to remove photos from Google Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amw M,

If the picture is unrelated to the business, click the 3-dot icon, at the top left corner of the image, and select the Report a problem option.

Select as reason in the reporting page the This photo is not in the right location on the map option.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already reported a lot of times but there's no any action been made. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Amw M

Is it unrelated to the business?

Or is a photo of the business that you do not like?

Looking at other photos of the business it seems to be a photo taken at the business.

The business listing has been verified in Google My Business, have you set a Cover photo in the My Business dashboard to indicate to Google the preferred photo you would like shown preferentially on Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this photo is upload by someone. i tried so many way but it still cant remove it. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Amw M,

Again, did you set up a Cover photo in your My Business dashboard? The photo you select as the Cover photo may override the one uploaded by the other person.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Amw M

Since it is a photo of the business Google would not delete it because you do not like it. All you can do is to upload a recent photo of high quality to see if you can force Google to Change it.

Google must have overridden your selection for Cover photo if you selected one of the other photos linked to the =business listing because they are of inferior quality to the one by Shahril Abdullah.