My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to remove photos from Google Business and change photos cover in search (right hand side)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The photos that appear on the right side, when searching for Magus Entertainment, isn't the company logo.  I have been trying for weeks now to change the photo from our location to the company logo.  In addition, when i try to delete the photo, it doesn't give me the little trash can, on Google Business, as an option to remove the photo.  Can somebody please help so that I can get this straightened out already.  I've emailed google support to please just simply change it, but nothing at all seems to be the solution.  please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to remove photos from Google Business and change photos order

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The photos that appear on the right side when searching for Magus Entertainment isn't the company logo.  I have been trying for weeks now to change the photo from our location to the company logo.  In addition, when i try to delete the photo, it doesn't give me the little trash can, on Google Business, as an option to remove the photo.  Can somebody please help so that I can get this straightened out already.  I've emailed google support to please just simply change it, but nothing at all seems to be the solution.  please help!

Unable to remove photos from Google Business and change photos cover in search (right hand side)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

it's just not Googles intention to get logos shown up in the thing at the right side (called "Knowled Panel") in case there are real Photos avaible and appropriate they prefer to show them.

1# first note- the  "Knowledge Panel" is not driven by input of the user business owner ONLY (and never have been so)

The "Knowledge Panel" is Googles own product and medium a to show the users the best information about a business - at least what Google consider being the best information for the user.

2# second note:

I'm aware (and you should be too) there might be a discrepance of what business owners  would like to see as a "their Knowledge Panel" and what Google consider the best "Knowled Panel for their users".

But take it easy: it's Googles product not yours.