My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to remove a publicly posted photo

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone recently posted photos to our business page and I am unable to delete them.  There is no trash can.  Not only do I want to delete them but curious as to how they are able to post to our business page.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tina, you are correct you can not delete them. If they violate standards or are not of your business you can flag them for review and they may be taken down. Google encourages users to upload photos of businesses, not only does it help Googles platform by increasing engagement and content but most of the time this is also helpful to businesses having random people help them add more real life photos to your business listing, like a review.

Re: Unable to remove a publicly posted photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I flag them for review? I really want these photos taken down!!!

Tina Steinke
Bobcat of Dayton

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @tina s

supposed you are talking about picture like shown here please click the little white flap tp right of the big picture frame.

Re: Unable to remove a publicly posted photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I was able to do that. So will they be removed?

Tina

Sent from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Do they violate the community standards? They will be reviewed by Google and if they do should be removed. Can you share a link to your GMB page and the picture you are talking about?