My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to locate my business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to locate my business on Google My Business. I have opened a Google My Business account and Google has verified the business. I am also able to google the business name and the website appears in the search results but not under the Google My Business "box". Note: This is a service based business and not a store front. I work from home and would prefer not to add my home address. I hope that adding an address is not the issue. Thermal Pest Control LLC. 19287 Harmony Church Rd Leesburg, VA 20175 571.293.1430 www.thermalpc.com.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to locate my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Philip T

I'm not sure what you are looking for ("Unable to locate my business).

I'm supposing you are asking about this GMaps result:

https://goo.gl/maps/YxRpkHoyJi12

What are you intending to "locate" it?

Supposed you are looking for a place label as described in here:

For SABs with hidden address as yours is one you can't get such a place label for obvious reasons.

Otherwise anybody can see your home.

In case I misunderstood your question:

Please elaborate it.

Re: Unable to locate my business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When searching for "pest control" "bed bug extermination" the search results do not show up in "place label" or in any other search result, even though I have a "service area" defined. If I understand what you are saying I can only get a search result for the searches above, as well as other "like" searches, is to incorporate a specific address and not a "service area". Is my assumption correct?