My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to invite administrator

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. For some reason I am not able to invite the owner of this business as an administrator. Hope there is a solution for this.

Frank Finnøy Muskelterapi og Massasjeterapi - Drøbak og Jessheim

Storgata 27, 1447 Drøbak, Norway

+47 986 06 909

https://plus.google.com/b/104779318109667331297/104779318109667331297/about?gmbpt=true&hl=no

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to invite administrator

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Alexander

Do you get an error message when you try to invite the other person to become a manager or owner? Or do they not receive the email at all?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Thanks for your response. The invite button is greyed out, so I'm unable to click it and send the invitation at all.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It seems this problem goes for all the businesses I administer through my profile. I am having the same problem now with Berger Rammeverksted AS, Fossekleive 1, Berger, NO, https://plus.google.com/b/115961197149862021371/115961197149862021371/about?gmbpt=true&hl=no

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Alexander - my apologies for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this problem or are you now able to invite people to become managers / owners?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem seemed to be with safari. I started using chrome and the issue was fixed. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Great, I'm glad you are able to get it resolved.