AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to find Google+ page url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm helping a client claim their Google My Business listing. The company is called GWC Warranty. When you search for their brand name on Google, you see there are nearly 70 reviews. However, when you search for their name on Google+, you get this page and this page. However, neither page includes the reviews associated with their brand. Any idea how I can track down the url that these reviews are associated with? I've never experienced this issue before, and I can;t find anything online that relates to this specific scenario. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brandon S
August 2016

Re: Unable to find Google+ page url

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Brandon. Here is the Google+ page that is connected to the reviews: https://plus.google.com/102561315763236257097/about

This page is obviously verified. The other two pages do not appear to be verified. Do you have access to the pages you identified above? If so then I would suggest you delete those pages. To find this page I did a Google search for: gwc warranty google + wilkes-barre. The page showed up in spot 6. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brandon S
August 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Brandon. Here is the Google+ page that is connected to the reviews: https://plus.google.com/102561315763236257097/about

This page is obviously verified. The other two pages do not appear to be verified. Do you have access to the pages you identified above? If so then I would suggest you delete those pages. To find this page I did a Google search for: gwc warranty google + wilkes-barre. The page showed up in spot 6. Hope this helps.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
https://plus.google.com/102561315763236257097 is the one you seem looking for as the G+ URL for the local page

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
sorry Brent for echoing your info.
Actually the forum notifications are somehow broken and I did not see your earlier posting because of no notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much, Brent! I really appreciate the help :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply, Helmut!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a similar issue and am unable to appeal my account suspension because the URL that I am copy & pasting seems to be unacceptable.  How do I identify my google+ URL so I may remove my account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I'm trying to find the Google+ page for a Google Business page I created for a client. This is the link. Could you please send me the link or URL for the Google+ page associated with the company or profile. Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Two remarks @Erwin M

1# your link can't used by anyone  here unless being signed into your account - as we can't

2# even in case you would provide here a proper public working link to the listing in question we can't give you the G+ URL as GoogleMyBuisness and G+ are divorced products now and there is no more  for every new GMB listing by default a G+  page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. How can I link a Google Business Page and a Google Plus page then?