My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to delete user uploaded pictures

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Users have uploaded pictures of our old menu which is discontinued and our food pictures are uploaded in a very poor unpleasing fashion. How can we remove this or how can we contact the users to remove this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Unable to delete user uploaded pictures

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

For the items that are "old menu which is discontinued" you can click on the specific picture and on the top left, there are three dots next to details of the picture. Click on the dots and select the report a problem and click on not being relevant. They may or may not remove them. I would also suggest uploading new and better pictures. Google has an automated process for selecting pictures based on quality so better pictures will go to the top. Add better current menu pictures and that should show up higher. You can not control what users post on the page but you can control adding better quality and telling your company story and details better.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |