My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to correct contact/logo info for business...Please Help!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I feel like I am in a roundabout and can't get out.  I am a service based business and don't want my home listed but would like to list my service area.  I tried going in and adjusting my logo and some of my business information. I'm not sure what I did but it either created a second listing or screwed up my current listing.  All I know is I now have a verification code asking me to verify my address again, after we had gotten that worked out before...and my contact info and logo info is still wrong.  I'm sure I did something wrong, but I need to get some help.

Business Name:  The Happiness Bucket

Current Business Address:  PO Box 330586; Nashville, TN  37203 (incorrect address listing is 480 Williamsport Dr)

Current Telephone:  615-669-7706 (incorrect is 615-220-5373)

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

Google+ URL: +thehappinessbucket

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to correct contact/logo info for business...Please Help!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dana LaRieal M

How many businesses in the dashboard ?

If only 1 then I assume you need to verify it.  If there are 2 ( 1 verified and 1 not ) then you can delete the unverified as you don't want to create a duplicate.

To change to service area business:

From Dashboard >> Manage Location

Edit >> scroll down to address section >> select the pencil icon

Then below the address, select I serve customers at their location.

Online Ownership   Business Info.png

Select your area or distance ( don't extend more then 30 miles ) it dilutes it and you will never be found.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership