My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access business site on mobile browser

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a personal and business site. I can oonly access my personal site, but not the business site on my mobile browser since the Google + update.  I have a password and access for the personal site, but not the business site.  I used to go through the personal site to access the business site, but can no longer do it since the change.  I think I need to establish a separate access for the business site, but not sure how to do this.  I tried the instructions for set up your password, but could not find the third party tools.  Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to access business site on mobile browser

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bill B

Have you tried downloading the Google My Business app and using that to access your business pages instead?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure if Google realizes that more then unengaged businesses use Pages for active channels that want to see and interact with people they follow because the My Business app is too limited to use for this. I don't want to see my stats, I want to increase them through interactions on other Google+ users posts who I follow. We used to be allowed access to the community we'd developed, but that seems to have been stripped away. My business only lets me see My Posts and not My Stream which makes the app essentially useless. The updates are pretty disappointing and have ended engagement, which will in the end lead to a loss of revenue through views it generated for YouTube channels who were active in communities.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I tried the business app, with no success. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Bill B

I'm using the Android version of Google My Business and am able to select different business pages (via the left hand side menu) without any problem. (As @Tony C has mentioned, it's not possible to see the 'stream' but it is possible to post and see reviews etc).

Are you using the Android or iOS version? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My concern is I am unable to access the stream on my mobile browser. I can use the google + app for businesses, but as you mention it also does not access the stream.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Bill B

I'm sorry but it appears this feature has been removed / not transferred across with the new Google+.

I highly recommend leaving feedback on this issue via the feedback option (left hand side menu) in Google+.