AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two locations; only one shown in Map Search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am assisting a client with the management of two Google (Maps) locations of their business. The practice is Dermatology & Laser Center of Charleston. As they are medical practices, they share a common switchboard for all incoming calls 843-556-8886

Both have Google My Business Listings.

1. 2180 Henry Tecklenburg Dr, Charleston, South Carolina 29414; https://business.google.com/b/103224428039288226575/dashboard/l/02319682809457322324?service=gmbl&c=...  Original location
  2. 1364 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29407-5347; https://business.google.com/b/114087908368072102007/edit/l/16312830617168267282?hl=en Secondary location added in 2016

When people search for the address in order to map their drive, only a single location is shown on map search results which is the 2180 Henry Tecklenburg Dr., Charleston SC. I cannot find a manner in which to allow Google Maps to indicate that there are two locations other than Bulk Upload which is for 10+ locations.

Can you help me help users find both locations when they map search?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Google expects each location to have its own local looking and locally answered phone no for a location.

You need a different phone no for one. And it should really be answered at the business or clearly to any Google check round person as at the location.

Re: Two locations; only one shown in Map Search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much for that insight. Based on this, I understand that they
require a one-to-one relationship.

Re: Two locations; only one shown in Map Search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much for that insight. Based on this, I understand that they
require a one-to-one relationship.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for helping me figure this out.