My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two identical listings on maps and duplicate in My business, don't want to delete account!

HR
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
HR
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I manage a salon listing that is showing a duplicate on maps, I thought it would be easy to fix, I found the duplicate in their dash and selected remove duplicate, but then the next screen says I will be permanently deleting the account??? Both listings are identical, but only one has pics and reviews on maps. I need to know step by step how to do this correctly, can't seem to find one. Thanks

heres the steps I did:1.jpg2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Two identical listings on maps and duplicate in My business, don't want to delete account!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @HR

I know its pretty confusing for many users wiling to delete any listins.

But the third screen grab is as we all get it same kid if removing a listing from our dashboard.

The third screenshot will delete just the specified listing as it is shown up in the blue banner on top- (i.e. deleting "Studio 507")

[ Edited ]
HR
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
HR
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So just to confirm,  you are saying to go ahead and delete the account, it will remove the duplicate on maps and it will not effect the verified live original studio 507 listing?