My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two google+ business accounts neither are directed to my business email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I  am lost and need some real help.

Peace,

I have two Google+ business pages. One is under my yahoo account login and one under my gmail login. I actually don't use either of those accounts for my business email.

I am posting and it's going to the google+ page that isn't listed when someone would search for my business. I don't want to lose all the post, forms, docs, youtube list, etc that I've created under one page. However, I would like to combine the two and if possible have everything connected to my business email.

I need help really badly. I have tried to call google and I have come to learn that there is no way get a person to talk to for help.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Two google+ business accounts neither are directed to my business email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

why should answer here a "person" to help you?

And helping about what?

You missed totally  specifying yuor issue - dealing your two pages apparently as a huge secret.

Or you supposed we are here kind of robots able to figure this out on your own or to hire a clairvoyantor what ever else you imagine are providing help here

Not sure who and how one should help you basedon this lack on information.

Re: Two google+ business accounts neither are directed to my business email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know if you work for google of if you are someone who happened to see my post on this thread either way the way you are "speaking" to me is not appreciated and really it's rude. Obviously I missed something while striving to add my issue to the site and it would have very simple for you to let me know that something was missing instead of being a smart mouthed jerk about it. You do seem like a robot with a lack of personality and customer service skills. 
If this is the help that Google is offering you need to rethink your customer service. This is the last thing I need to deal with while I've been looking for help from Google for the last month or so and I end up with this guy!
What the heck is going on over at Google!!!??

Tiarra "Sacred" Amos313-718-3358Owner/Photographer
www.moonreflectionsphotog.cominfo@moonreflectionsphotog.com  

Re: Two google+ business accounts neither are directed to my business email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know if you work for google of if you are someone who happened to see my post on this thread either way the way you are "speaking" to me is not appreciated and really it's rude. Obviously I missed something while striving to add my issue to the site and it would have very simple for you to let me know that something was missing instead of being a smart mouthed jerk about it. You do seem like a robot with a lack of personality and customer service skills. 
If this is the help that Google is offering you need to rethink your customer service. This is the last thing I need to deal with while I've been looking for help from Google for the last month or so and I end up with this guy!
What the heck is going on over at Google!!!??

Tiarra "Sacred" Amos313-718-3358Owner/Photographer
www.moonreflectionsphotog.cominfo@moonreflectionsphotog.com