My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two different locations. One is remote

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business where my physical location is in NC. However, I am licensed to provide services in WI as well. How should I configure my listing to show both my physical location in NC and for people in WI, show that I provide remote services?

Note: I recently moved my physical business from WI to NC. My WI location currently reads permanently closed, which it is not. The physical location in WI is permanently closed but I still provide services to WI residents.

Basically, when people in NC search my business name, I want the physical location to show for them and when people in WI search my business name, I want to somehow communicate through my business listing that I am still in business, just in a remote capacity for WI residents.

Thanks!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two different locations. One is remote

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Damon G

So you only have 1 physical location, which means you can only have 1 business page.

To show that you also serve customers in WI, log into your dashboard >> https://business.google.com/manage/#/list

Go to >> Manage location ( for NY)

EDIT >> scroll to address

Underneath address, select  YES , I serve customers at their location.

Add WI into the location

Then you must Also tick I serve customers at MY location.

Online Ownership   Business Info2.png

Now for the WI location that reads permanently closed.

Is this page still in your dashboard ?

If so, you want to delete this. After deleting, do a search in Maps to see if it still appears.

If it is still visible in Maps, you then want to contact business support and ask them to mark as Moved to your current verified business page.

Contact Business Support 

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

OR - Go to Dashboard >> Manage Location

Top Right ( Hamburger Menu ) >> Support

Contact Business Support.png

Select Support >> Help Menu Pops Up

Scroll Down to Email

Contact Business Support Email and Call Back.png

Fill in the details >> Request Call Back or Email

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership