My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two different entries (one Adapted for disabled) to one local. Can I include both?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear contributors,

We have some question to you. Our local has two entries. Our principal entry is old [no adapted for disabled], so we created a new one in another street (the local is large). Can I register both entries or I have to add a new local?

This an schematic map:

|                             |

(street 1) Principal entry--> |          Local           |<-small adapted entry (street 2 - no post service)

|                             |

We hope you could answer it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Two different entries (one Adapted for disabled) to one local. Can I include both?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you could list the listing you're talking about, it would be helpful. 

Note that Google expects you to have one listing for one business location, in most cases. Adding a second when you could edit the first listing isn't probably the right thing. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Of course, here you are:

C/. Santiago Ramón y Cajal 13-15, local 4, 08902 Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
632 68 05 93

https://goo.gl/maps/dswz9EDNwtm

Carrer Santa Eulàlia, 38
Carrer Santa Eulàlia, 38, 08902 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona

https://goo.gl/maps/hF3bVmZi73H2

The second one has not a postal code because as you can see in the photo is another entry to a central space in which we are.

I'm sorry. I was waiting for an email telling me that I have an answer, but I didn't received any. So I thought that nobody answer my question.

Thanks for all.