My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two businesses at the same location

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, and thank yo for this community. I hope that someone can help me figure out the mess that has been created.

First problem is that I have two businesses within the same location. Mostly, here in New York, thats perfectly normal. I mean there are office or medical buildings with one address that has many different companies, doctors, occupying them.

So I have 2 separate businesses, 2 tax ID numbers, check books, business cards, etc. There is no commingling between the two, but Google will only verify one of the businesses. This is messing me up a bit. 

One business is for laser hair removal, Smooth Endings, ltd, and the other business is paramedical tattooing for woman who've had breast cancer, Indelible Ink-New York. Can someone please help me understand how to get my other business verified on Google.

Thanks so much

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two businesses at the same location

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @Donna T! I've moved your reply to a new post in the Google My Business Community so you can get the expert advice you need to resolve this matter. I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Two businesses at the same location

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Donna for Both Businesses can you provide the full:

including the following :
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Both Businesses have unique phone numbers right?