My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Two businesses are at the same address and we want it that way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All! I have two businesses at the same address and google my business is having a very tough time wanting to allow this. To be honest, I feel like I am going in circles with the community forum concerning this topic. How do we allow for google business to show both companies at the same address? One is a real estate company and the other is an auction company and I own the both of them. 

Lemons Auctioneers, LLP 
18810 Jergen Road,
Tomball, TX. 77377

Phone: 281-357-4977

My Real Estate Expert, LLC

18810 Juergen Road,
Tomball, TX. 77377

Phone: 713-583-9999

Thank you for your help in advance!

Jackie Lemons-Shillingburg
Auctioneer-Realtor

2 Expert replyverified_user

Two businesses are at the same address and we want it that way.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If open two different Google my business accounts  - would it work?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Re: Two businesses are at the same address and we want it that way.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jackie,

You already have 4 verified business listings at that address, two for each business.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/18810+Juergen+Rd,+Tomball,+TX+77377/@30.0446918,-95.7104451,17z/da...

You are allowed only one listing for each business and you are in violation of the Guidelines to represent a business in Google.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

You should delete one of each, there is a chance that Google is penalizing the listings because of the duplicates with different phone numbers.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor