My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to set up Google My Business but don't want my address to be on there

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a new business. I do not want to share my personal address over the internet. My present settings seem incorrect as my sharing location confirms that it is set to "Your location isn't visible to anyone". Even though this confirmation, when I do a Google search, my address appears. I have verified with different computers and my cell phone and I confirm that it's shown.

I manufacture a small product and deliver them everywhere around the globe. I do not sell my product at my personal address, I only own a web store. Also, I only ship worldwide. I would like to appear worldwide in Google searches but without showing my personal address. Which is the best way to set the different checkboxes in the Google edit Address window as they don't seem right?

Thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Trying to set up Google My Business but don't want my address to be on there

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @- Audio M,

You just need to use the service area settings. Please review this information regarding using Google My Business without showing your physical address. 

Kind Regards,

James