My Business
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to get my business listing reinstated!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My business Google+ page/listing was suspended about a week ago and went through the appeal process only to hit a brick wall.  Since then, I removed the Google+ Page completely and then reclaimed the business, obviously seeing the red banner that it is still suspended.  By deleting the page, it deleted all of my pictures, posts, etc. so I have reapplied for an appeal to be reinstated without response since Friday, Sept. 16th.  Am I even on the right track?  This is so frustrating and I have lost a week of calls from customers already and if this continues, I will lose everything.  Please help.

Re: Trying to get my business listing reinstated!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: Trying to get my business listing reinstated!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
It's amazing how ignored my posts are and how Google only sends me impersonal copy/paste emails no matter what I do. There's nothing left for me to do here, but Google keeps acting like there is content that is against their quality guidelines all the while there are no more posts, or anything! This forum is a joke and so is Google because I can never get any help with anything.