My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

TrustYou shows reviews in Google search from a homonymous business in our Google page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trustyou has admitted that are showing bad reviews belonging to an homonymous business on our page,

I believe it would be fair , in order to avoid a damage to our image, to suspend for the moment the publication of the bad rating until fixed with our own reviews. Which Google department can I send my request?

Thank you

Emanuele

(TrustYou)

Jun 20, 16:03 CEST

Dear Emanuele,

thanks for clearing up for the mix-up. The system found several comments about the rooms being small, so this is showing accordingly in the Metareview. But I'll double-check these comments and edit where possible, so you will see the update middle of next week.

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: TrustYou shows reviews in Google search from a homonymous business in our Google page!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @LAntico P

Can you provide the business page url and the review it pertained to. We can then escalate this to the Google team.

My Thoughts on this:

The rating shown on the business page in the "review Summary" section is where Google extracts from Trust You. So Trust You will have to remove before Google can refresh the data to reflect the new review summary scores.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

TrustYou shows reviews in Google search from a homonymous business in our Google page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same has happen to me!! PLEASE HELP