My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Trouble with verifying my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Members,

My business was listed in google places as "aim technology"

But it was not showing complete address. So I click on edit this business, and now it takes me to add all details for my business, I filled all the details and correct address and order a verification code, I didn't get it yet. Now, I tried to resend the verification code and it tell me that "the business you are trying to verify is already listed here" "with the incomplete address" and it is again taking me to fill the business details. 

I think I am making duplicate listings over and over. please help me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

don't worry first you delete duplicate map listing and filed correct address new map listing and attached a landline number  because google call landline number and get verification  code you and u pick the call and verified your business ohk 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a customer services link on google at all, as I desperately need to speak to somebody with my problem.  I have wrong details on my page, but can change them, as it keeps asking me to verify my account, yet the phone never rings, so now I can't do it anymore.  Getting seriously pissed off now!!