My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Tried to remove old addresses and duplicates but got suspended- Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Help me please! I don't even know if I'm in the right place but I need serious help with changing business addresses. This might even span over the Google threshold- I have been asked to change the duplicate and old addresses existent on the internet and thought that I could do this through Googl My Business. When I tried to do so the only business address existent on the account is the correct one. But if you google the business it's completely different. I cannot find a single Google contact button nor any forums that can help and I really just need someone to guide me through how to go about doing this. And oh yea, I managed to suspend the account in the process so that would be useful to know how to reverse as well.

Tried to remove old addresses and duplicates but got suspended- Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to go to the search result for the old address and mark it as Permanently Closed with Yes.

Can you give the details for both addresses

Business name if different

phone nos

address

And a shot of the Suspended Edit screen

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...