My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Tienne Southport

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am managing this page on behalf of a client and they have recently closed one of the shops mentioned in this search.

I have looked on the GMB page for the business, but the Wayfarers Arcade part doesn't show there, only on the search page.

The correct address for the shop should be just 10 Chapel Street Southport PR8 1AF, there should be no mention of the Wayfarers Arcade.

There are also images of the Wayfarers Arcade shop that need removing, but again there is no trace of them in GMB.

Any advice or help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Google search.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tienne Southport

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @127Media L,

I think you will need to talk to Google My Business phone support to get this resolved. Here's a post from someone with a similar situation that includes a suggestion from @Tim Capper: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-edit-or-remove-quot-Loca...

Hopefully they'll be able to remove the images too. Please let us know how it goes.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Tienne Southport

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help Tom