My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Tidying up accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been tasked with making more use of Google and the tools that you provide. Having had some time to have a look into this and try a few of the tools I have found that some of our employees have either tried to set up things on their own, or that projects have been looked at but not finished or kept up to date. Some of these people have either left or can't remember what they used to create the accounts / projects in the first place. Is there a way that I can get hold of a list that shows what has been set up using the name of the company, SALONGENIUS or a company email address, ####@salongenius.com?

For example I tried to set up a Blog account using the name, salongenius.blogspot.com, but was informed these had been taken. I went to the site and there is no information there that helps me find out who set this up. I have emailed someone who may of set this up, but it was sometime ago and they can't remember.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Tidying up accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
we only help here about business pages - not stuff like blogs or communities or what else.
Are there several business pages of your company not yet (or not yet anymore) under your control and if so
can you provide links or any helpful information to help you?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
we only help here about business pages - not stuff like blogs or communities or what else.
Are there several business pages of your company not yet (or not yet anymore) under your control and if so
can you provide links or any helpful information to help you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, that's fair enough. It's not a page issue as we just have the one and that's all ok. I'm just trying to find out what has been created / activated using the company name of SALONGENIUS or using a company email address. Is there any department that I can contact that would be able to answer the question?